The University Marien Ngouabi continues to promote improved cooperation with Research Organizations in order to ensure the production of quality research. Agreements have been signed with several national and international research organizations, including:
- The French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD);
- National Centre for Scientific and Technical Research (CENAREST), Gabon;
- The Congolese Foundation for Medical Research;
- The International Centre for Research and Documentation on African Traditions and Languages (CERDOTOLA);
- The Association for Research Management and Innovation in Central Africa (CARIMA);
- The Central Africa and the Great Lakes Chemistry Society (SOCAC), and;
- The Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA), Tervuren, Belgium.